Sunday, May 4

God knows...

Four weeks ago, I knew exactly what I was going to write about for Jewels of Encouragement this month. Three weeks ago I told a few people exactly what I was going to write about. Two weeks ago, I started writing. One week ago I had struggled through about 250 words.

Today it hit me.... I SO wanted to share a certain message, and I was SO sure God wanted me to share it , I think I forgot to ask him. (Ironically, forgetting to ask God is part of what I was TRYING to communicate.)

But THIS is the message I wrote in 5 minutes, and edited in 10.

So THIS is the devotion I posted. I set aside MY idea, and went with God 's instead..That decision has never failed me yet.




Love and blessings,
Cat

Catrina Bradley
"God rewrote the text of my life when I opened the book of my heart to his eyes." Psalm 18:24 (The Message)